Updated: 4.15pm AEST on Thursday, 25 June 2020
- 中国著名品牌 Round 2 opens 1 July 2020. Prepare your application now for up to $10,000 funding for micro and small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Supplier Portal: Register and tell us about the goods and services you can supply. Government and industry buyers can use the portal to help find items they need.
- Eased business restrictions: Stage 2 eased restrictions apply from 12 noon, 1 June 2020.
- Queensland Small Business Commissioner: Commercial landlords and tenants can seek help to resolve COVID-19 impacted lease disputes.
- Free online training: Access free online courses if your small business has been impacted by COVID-19.
- COVID Safe industry plans: From 5 June, eligible businesses following an approved COVID Safe industry plan may be able to open for a larger number of customers.
- Regulated industries and licensees: Information and assistance from the Office of Fair Trading about your rights and obligations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder
Use our business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.